Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dear Friends,
I am just writing a quick blog as we leave for the St. Charles Market I have wanted to write before now, but honestly we have been doing preparations for market pretty much 24/7. As a result, I think we have fabulous new things. I can't wait for you to see. We will have them up on the home page on the weekend, but I do have a little teaser right here. First of all we have our 2009 stocking book ready. It is such a huge process that it is a relief to have it to this point. Sophie, Ellie, and Jill's little brother, Reed Jeffrey, is on the cover and you will see what an angel he is. He truly was a wonderful little trooper. You would think that he modeled all the time, he was so good. I hope you like the stocking, too. It is one of my favorites.



Holy Night is a beautiful new Christmas book. We have loved watching Teri designed and stitch this pattern. She had such a blast doing it and I think it is very lovely. Enjoy.


Well, I have to go catch an airplane. This is just the tip of the iceberg for the new things we are taking to market. Hopefully I will write next week with more details, but this is an insane, crazy 2 weeks for us. We come back from market and turn right around and go to Virginia to teach a class. I am hoping October will be calmer. Yeah, right. Stay safe and stitch, stitch, stitch.
Ever fondly, Tina