Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hi Friends,
This morning some sweet person called to see if we were alright. We're fine. It is just me. We are trying to get ready to go to the market in Columbus, and that is pretty much all we've been doing. So Sorry. I promise, when I get back, I will get right back on schedule with the letters. Maybe even some photographs. School is now out for the summer and I have to admit this always hits me with a bit of trepidation. I love having all the time to do what we want, but it does become sort of a juggling act. Soon, Chris will be busy with all his summer activities and the days will go by too quickly, but the first week or two are always a challenge. Especially when it includes getting ready for a market. So...enjoy your tender beginnings of Summer and be patient. I will write again in a week or so. Until then, finish up projects because a whole lot of new ones are coming our way. Until then--
fondly, Tina