Saturday, February 28, 2015

Nashville Part Two


Nashville Market:  part the second

Dear Friends, 
It is 12:00 AM, and Tina is sound asleep in the chair, waiting for me to load all the photos for tonight.  I only zipped around for a bit today, as our booth/room was busy all day.  But I did pick up so many wonderful things that I wanted to share a few of them.  Please remember our market week end at the shop will start on Thursday and go all week-end.  So... here are just a few things I wanted you to see.  I have a huge box under the table I need to price, maybe tomorrow if I can just get my sister up and back to work.  What a piker!  I will definitely take more photos and post again tomorrow night.  Sorry no prices yet--I will update tomorrow. 

Classic Colorworks threads set 
$6.60


These are the new threads from Classic Colorworks, they are sooooooooo gorgeous!!!  I am sure the creamy one is just for us...Shabby Sheep???  All three are used in a darling new free pattern from Diane at Little House Needleworks.  It is an adorable spring sheep.  You will get a copy of this sweet patterns with these scrumptious new cotton threads.  I am thinking of just the perfect fabric...  picked it up here at market.  We visited with Ronny Williams the new owner of Classic Colorworks, and he was so darling.  We talk on the phone, but it was great to put a name with a face.  


Down in the Valley
by Blackbird


Alma and Barb have fabulous new projects that make me want to just sit down and stitch.  This one is a Reward of Merit and is finished on the top of a candle stick.  They are brilliant.  

My Pink Rose
by Blackbird


This second reward of merit is  just as wonderful.  I always love the polka dot fabric, so this one is great, great, great!  

In Friendship's Way
By Blackbird 


These next few photos are from their new book.  Of course it is amazing--filled with beautiful projects and great finishing ideas.  My favorite is this tiny basket pincushion hanging from a bird.  I want this! The box of strawberry pincushions is so sweet, and 2 samplers are also in this marvelous book. 



All of these designs are in their new book.


Chalkboard series
by Hands On Designs


This is a fun new monthly series. Pat from R & R has dyed a great dark gray linen in a 30 count.  I have come up with a positively brilliant way to finish these sweet projects... Can't wait to get one stitched and finished.  You will love it.  We will be stitching spring.  Each pattern uses Sampler thread Chalk and one other color.  Very fun! 

Square-ology
by Hand on Designs and Just Another Button Company


This is a fun new series that will be coming out every couple of months. They are postcard size patterns and have fun embellishments. 

Oh, Bee-Hive


Another fun pattern from Hands On designs.  What is better than bees... well maybe sheep, but bees are a close second.  



There are so many things about the market that we love.  Everyone coming together with a common love of needlework.  Visiting with darling friends, fabulous shop owners, and inspiring designers from all over the world.  Being totally inspired by amazing designs.  Laughing until our sides hurt.  Everyone here is so sweet and kind and thrilled to just be together again for a few short days.  

Well I want to start sorting through my purchases from the last few days, and start pricing. I could see if something is on TV to watch while I price, but I have hung pictures over the TV screen and can only see about 2 inches on the bottom of the screen.   Tina might be waking up............. nope she is really out.  ...until tomorrow,  Teri 


PS  Here is a wonderfully huge sampler stitched by Gigi of Gigi's samplers (I am bringing home some of her fabulous sampler charts - not this one, it is not available) She always brings the most amazing samplers to inspire us.    It is as tall as I am., and I just love looking at it.